Examples of unforeseen circumstances:
(1) You have been in F-1 status for one full academic year;
(2) You are in good standing as a student;
(3) You are carrying a full course of study;
(4) Acceptance of employment will not interfere with your carrying a full course of study;
(5) The employment is necessary to avoid severe economic hardship due to unforeseen circumstances beyond your control; and
(6) On-campus employment is unavailable or is not sufficient to meet the needs that have arisen due to the unforeseen circumstances.
How to Apply: