During the academic year, students holding F-1 status may be employed on campus for CWS (College Work Studies) positions at TSCPP. Employment cannot exceed 20 hours per week inclusive of all authorized on-campus employment. International students may work more than 20 hours per week on campus during official university breaks only. On campus job positions do not need to be related to the student’s field of study. TCSPP's academic calendar does not include a summer break.

Once you received a College Work of Study (CWS) offer, you should ask your supervisor to fill out the ​On-Campus Student Employment template ​using a TCSPP Letterhead and submitted to your DSO, so your DSO will issue the Social Security Number (SSN) Application Support letter you can use to apply for the SSN.  It takes about 2 weeks before you can receive the SSN Card, however, you may start to work as long as you receive the receipt from Social Security Adminitration Office. To find out what you need when apply for SSN, please visit Obtain Social Security Number tab under Current Students.​