F.A.Q. | Google Apps to Office 365 | Mobile Device Setup for Office 365 | Office 365
How to Import a Google Calendar into Outlook Web Access (OWA)
1. Google can download the calendar as a zip file. Click on the Gmail calendar export link to learn how.
2. You will need to unzip it first to pull out the .ics files. Please save them in a location you can easily find.
3. Within Outlook Web Access, go to Add Calendar, then select From File to start the process.
4. Under Choose an .ICS file, browse to the .ICS file under you exported from Google. Click on Save to import the calendar.
5. This will directly import all of your Calendar items into your Office 365 account.
6. You will probably need to redo recurring meetings.