To update personal information such as address, phone numbers, email addresses, chosen name, visit the Student Portal. To update your legal name, social security number, or citizenship, please see below.

Personal Information 

The Chicago School must protect the identity of a student and maintain the integrity of their record when changing their name, social security number, birthday, or citizenship status. Changes to this information must be submitted using the Student Personal Information Change Request form and include a copy of applicable documents:

  • Government-issued identification card 
  • Birth Certificate 
  • Marriage License 
  • Divorce decree 
  • Court order 
  • Social Security Number/New Taxpayer ID Number 

A student may change their legal sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or pronoun on the Student Portal. 

For federal disclosure information, please click here .