Required Travel Forms

You will submit your travel information and documents via your application on the Global Portal. You will need to have a passport, itinerary, emergency contact, medical and  accommodation information. Failure to complete these forms may result in inability to participate in your The Chicago School sponsored travel program.

If you will need an ADA accommodation during your study abroad program, please complete the Study Abroad Accommodations Request Form​ and send it to accommodation​[email protected]